1. This disclaimer includes:
the webpage: any webpage in which the publisher incorporate a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to apply this disclaimer;
The publisher: The competent publisher of the webpage;
usage (s): loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling out (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, disseminating, using services, committing legal acts (eg buy, rent);
You: The natural or legal person who uses the webpage, whether or not represented
the content: texts, images, hyperlinks, audio and / or video clips and / or other objects;
Damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, loss of revenue, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the webpage. By using the web page you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The publisher is committed to regularly updating and / or completing the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it may be that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the webpage in the state in which it is in fact, without warranty or warranty as to the suitability, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for damage that is or is likely to be inflicted and arising from or in any way related to the use of the webpage or the inability to consult the web page.
6. The publisher may change or terminate the web page at its sole discretion and at any time, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for any third-party third-party third-party files. Link does not hold validation of those files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and / or communications in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for all that you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to refuse permission to use the webpage and / or to use certain services provided on the webpage. In addition, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
10. You will protect the issuer, its employees, representatives, licensors, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against and indemnify judicial and extrajudicial actions, convictions, etc. including legal expenses, auditors and third parties incurred as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any law or third party rights.